Do you want to attend therapy but can’t make it to an in-person appointment?
Are you a busy stay-at-home or working parent, and feel you don’t have time to schedule or keep appointments?
Do you lack health insurance, or does your health insurance fail to fully cover your mental health needs?
Telehealth (or telemedicine) is a fairly recent innovation. Telehealth allows the facilitation of health-related services to clients via live video conferencing. Thanks to modern technology, just about everyone in the U.S. has a smart phone or tablet capable of video chat. This ease of access to make video calls has revolutionized the health industry, allowing mental health professionals to interact with clients through a convenient phone or video call.
Telehealth appointments can be very beneficial if getting to a traditional in-person appointment is a hassle for you.
So if this sounds like you:
- Have a busy work schedule
- You lack the time to get to an in-person appointment
- Have children and no child care
- If you have social anxiety or phobias that cause you to avoid social interactions
- You lack health insurance, or recently lost coverage
- Your health problem isn’t covered by your insurance
- You don’t have the right type of medical professional nearby
- Live in a remote area
… then Telehealth services may be just what you need.
Contact us today for rates or to schedule an appointment.